Our strategic plan provides guidance and direction for our initiatives. We have collectively united our organizations efforts around the following goals:
- Building cooperative relationships with other agencies in Pottawattamie county.
- Prioritizing the Neighborhood Revitalization Initiative and identifying new neighborhoods that may be candidates for revitalization.
- Working to improve communications and marketing through a new website, marketing materials and social media.
- Opening the Council Bluffs Habitat ReStore at 1228 South Main Street and Corporate office location at 1216 South Main Street on February 2014.
- Increasing community awareness of our mission and our unique process of providing homes through sweat equity, loans and education, and job search assistance.
- Our ultimate goal remains: to provide simple, decent, affordable homes for qualified applicants.